Document Control Specialist I
- Camden, AR
- Full Time
- Mid Level
Title: Document Control Specialist
Job Family: Quality and Configuration Management
Reports to: Configuration Manager
Works with: mid-level managers and supervisors, employees
Location: Camden, AR
Responsible for processing and controlling company documents and records in ARO Document Control System. Provides administrative services to ARO Quality Department, as needed.
- Prepare and control Lot History / Ammunition Data Card records and compile reports in support of product lot sales
- Administrative control and monitoring of ARO Document Control System
- Composes correspondence, on a needed basis for external and internal customers
- May serve as an administrative liaison with others within and outside the company regarding Quality documentation and processes
- Maintain the highest ethical standards, even when challenged from above
- Understand and live by Armtec’s ethics and business conduct policies
- Demonstrate ability in the Armtec competencies as an employee: customer focus, ethics and values, problem solving, integrity and trust, functional/technical skills, listening, action-oriented, composure and values diversity.
- Must be extremely well organized, detail oriented, proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to compose documents and email correspondence.
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work well with others in a team environment
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Type 45-50 words per minute.
- Must be dependable, responsible, and accurate and have the ability to deal with people effectively.
Education & Professional Work Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Transferrable skills will be considered
- U.S. citizenship or Permanent Resident Alien Status required
4/10 workweek, with occasional overtime
Please apply on-line on the Armtec Career Website, www.armtecdefense.com
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Protected Vet